What does D.F.M. stand for?
- Doesn't F**king Matter
- Do it For Money
- Drink From Monday
- Department of Finite Mathematics
- Dive For Money
- Don't Fone Me
- Dumb Phonetic Meaning
The above drinking formalism is very effective.
It has been tested under strict partying conditions, and has been proved to
be a reliable way of transferring drink to the body.
- The instigator shall call Squad ... Attention
- The assembled DFMers (that includes the instigator) shall leap to
attention, clutching their drinks to the chest, with elbows neatly
tucked into their sides.
- The instigator shall call Present Arms
- The DFMers shall raise their elbows to above the drinking level
(typically the mouth, but DFM has no physiological prejudices), without
moving the drink from its secure position against the chest. This
manouvre ensures that there is some space left empty in the elbow should
the body fill up to the drinking level.
- The DFMers shall all call Ochlayoch and take a healthy
Easter Sunday occurs every year on easter sunday (notice the subtle change
of capitalization). DFM meets (in several countries now) on the top of the
nearest hill before sunrise, for champagne and pancakes. Then the sun rises.
And people start to sink. And the day progresses. In Townsville we'll be
meeting at the top of Mt Stuart (just behind the university campus), if
you'd like to join us.
Home Pages of People who DFM